Yes, you can bulk-import your positions by entering every transaction manually. This is an alternative to CSV import that allows importing all transactions via a single file. Although this module is easy to use, you have to be careful not to delete your existing transaction history if it is important to you. Here are few things you should know before importing:
- If you want to import any cash, specify its symbol as $CASH and Price as 1.
- Make sure you import Sell transactions for positions that have enough quantity to be sold.
- When using Edit option, make sure to examine your existing holdings. It will erase your transactions
- To completely remove assets from the portfolio use Delete option.
- You can import assets up to the maximum number of positions per your current license agreement.